Search This Blog

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Indiana Jones and the Raiders of Uzbekistan

Well, I have some fantastic news. Actually, I have TWO pieces of fantastic news.
Remember my cliffhanger? Well, here's the scoop: Indiana Jones #5 is in production, and Harrison Ford says he doesn't care if Indy dies! This is incredible. Of course, none of us want to see Indiana Jones die, but we can't leave the franchise off with Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. Now, they're still throwing ideas around, so let me make my submission for the Indiana Jones 5 title. Are you ready?
Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Temple of the Last Crystal Skull.
And my second announcement--- I am declaring Operation Uzbek Storm a success! As you may or may not remember, my goal was to have my blog read in a country that ends with '-stan'. So, I picked a random stan country (Uzbekistan) and devoted an entire blog to Uzbekistan-related topics. Well, I was read in Uzbekistan TWICE yesterday, along with Sri Lanka and Peru! So, because this was such a resounding success, I'm going to do it with all the countries that my blog has not yet conquered. First stop-- Mauritania! Expect Mauritania's post in a few blogs!
And I'm gonna go see Rise of the Planet of the Apes today (hopefully the movie is better than the title), so look forward to another movie review. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment