Search This Blog

Saturday, August 6, 2011

The Nation of North Dakota

Yeah, that's right--- BREAKING NEWS.
North Dakota might not be a state.
I know, that sounds unbelievable, but North Dakota is not officially a state. It is still, in fact, a territory. Let me explain:
In all state constitutions, it is required that the elected officials of the branches of state government swear to uphold the constitution, HOWEVER--- in North Dakota's constitution, the executive branch is not required to swear the oath, bringing it into conflict with the US constitution.
Which brings us to an even more sinister thought...
DECOY STATES.
What if North Dakota isn't the only one? What if twenty or thirty of our states are fake? But if we could prove Alaska isn't a state... that would be beautiful. Sarah Palin would no longer be able to run for president.
But what if some of our states are sleeper cells placed here by other nations to destroy us in fifty years? Yeah, I'm thinking of YOU, Missouri. Or Delaware. And maybe Florida was just placed here to interfere with the 2000 elections. We need to launch a full investigation.
What about plagiarized states? I think Wyoming is a direct rip-off of Colorado.
On a lighter note, we have some fantastic news about movies--- actually, I don't know if you're ready for it. No. You're not. I'll just let you guess. Maybe I'll tell you in a few posts... maybe I won't.
Bye! Hehehehehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment