Search This Blog

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Don't Ask, Don't Tell: Evil Eye for the Queer Guy

Hello, and Yashooba. Now, first off, I want to talk about the thing that's been on everyone's mind for quite some time, and that's Don't Ask, Don't Tell. I've long said that gays and lesbians should get equal rights to marry and serve in the army. Of course, I'm not gay. NOT THAT THERE'D BE ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT!!! So, anyway, congress looks like it's going to keep Don't Ask, Don't Tell around a little longer. Nearly every Republican congressman agrees on this, proving beyond a shadow of doubt that our little Right friends have gotten a little asleep at the wheel. Isn't that right, John McCain?
"If someone comes to me with a bill that says to allow gays and lesbians to serve in the military, I will vote for that bill." -John McCain, 2006
"I don't think now is the time to repeal Don't Ask, Don't Tell." -John McCain, 2010
Yeah. There you go.
Next up is today's TOPIC OF INTEREST, and that's Tim Geithner. Tim is one of the few Democrats that I completely detest. To quote a recent-ish issue of The Week:
"Conservatives and Liberals rarely see eye to eye, but when it comes to Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner, they completely agree: they want him out of there."
Timmy is no better than his predecessor, Henry Paulson. But, I don't want to get to worked up over this, so here's my very mild propaganda:

GET THIS GUY!!!!!
Aaaaaahhh, I feel better already.
Everyone, it's been nearly a whole week since I asked the US government to give me a bailout. Let's check the official Cash Counter® and see how much dough I've accumulated.
The total comes to: $2.43!!!!! Whooooooooooooo!!!!! Yesssss! Break out the confetti, everyone, it's par-tay time! Spend rapidly! Woooo! Yeah!
Wait... that was just my allowance and the 43 cents I found on the ground.
Oh.
Well, forget it. I'm sure I'll get some more dough soon enough...
Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment