Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Gulf Wars: Episode III: Rehash of the S***

WAR! The United States military industrial complex is crumbling under ruthless attacks by sociopathic Afghans in Kandahar. There are heroes on one side. Evil is all over the f***ing place.

In a stunning move, the fiendish cyborg Vice-President, Dick Cheney, has swept into Saddam Hussein's palace and captured the despot of Iraq.

As the rest of the world tries to execute Saddam for being a massive asshole, several crazy tribesmen from Kabul launch a desperate mission to continue blowing s*** up....

And there you go, part three of my epic Star Wars spoof. Expect parts four, five, and six soon! Or, at least, whenever I feel like it.
Star wars episode three poster2.jpg
You know, I expect that one day I'll look back on my expletive-ridden posts and change these little things (*) into the actual word I'm omitting. I feel like a little kid when I do it, but whatever. At least I don't actually say the word 'bleep' in real life when I want to swear, like I used to.
I'm actually probably the most foul-mouthed 14 year-old on the face of the f***ing planet. See? Right there. I watch too much TV.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment