Search This Blog

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Fun on a Gun

So, the world didn't end. Of course, I knew it wasn't going to AAAALLLL along... but that's all in the past. I did, however, have my parents open their presents yesterday, just in case. I bought my mom a copy of O Brother, Where Art Thou and my dad a DVD set of Led Zeppelin's live performances. So now he's blaring the damn thing on the TV 24/7.

Therefore, I had to get away from it all to blog. I had a fun doomsday; I single-handedly took over the world in Risk, I put my new MAD Magazine posters and Corvette banner up in my room, and I watched The Wrath of Khan... again. When Spock dies, it's a helluva thing. The saddest moment in film history. F**k you, Old Yeller.

But there are more pressing matters to attend to, specifically: THE NRA!!!


Yes, that is the official graphic I will be using whenever I mention the NRA from now on. Because they just suggested that, to solve problems like school shootings, there should be armed police officers in every school. Yeah, that's right--- EVERY F**KING SCHOOL.

I could go into great detail about how this would create a 'hostile learning environment' for those of us not blessed with a high school graduation yet. But in reality, we'd probably end up just annoying the damn police officers to the point that THEY start shooting things up. I mean, they'd have to sit through DAY after DAY of listening to people yell 'SWAG' and 'YOLO'. They'd snap like a toothpick.

I can just barely tolerate it because I'm 15. But adults? Oh, no. I don't want them armed and dangerous while being pissed off by teenagers. It's DEFINITELY not safe.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment