Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Doomsday Preppers

I had my Drama final today, and I have finals in PE, Spanish, Science, English, and Math the rest of the week. I am SO SCREWED. I spent all weekend cramming, but I never can get over that constant nagging feeling that there's some massive vital piece of information I've missed thus far.

Also, my friend Calvin got his iPod taken away by our English teacher (again), and now it's gone missing. So she thinks either me or Calvin took it. I'm so happy. Actually, I think she just lost it or something, and now she's freaking out because she doesn't want to buy him a new one. Or maybe she's trying to teach him a lesson by hiding it from him... I dunno.

None of these things will matter if the world ends on Friday, though. I've been prepping (just in case), and on Thursday, maybe I'll go to school and tell everyone what I REALLY think of them. That may not be a good idea. I've got some teachers I want to say things to...

But speaking of doomsday preppers, the mother of the Newtown shooter was a doomsday prepper. Which makes me think that she freaked her son out with talk of the end of the world, and he went into a school and shot everything up. It's certainly a possibility. And you know whose fault it is...



Yeah--- NATIONAL GEO-F**KING-GRAPHIC. They've messed up everyone's heads with their show 'Doomsday Preppers'. I would not be surprised if a psychiatrist finds a direct correlation between that dumbass show and the shooter. It's right up there with Jersey Shore, Here Comes Honey Boo-Boo, and Ancient Aliens.

But the NRA has come out and stated that they'll make some contributions to ensure that another Newtown doesn't happen. This is a big chance for Obama and the Democrats. That sounds like a band, doesn't it? Anyway... people are rallying all around the country against the NRA. It's like a Democrat's dream come true. So if they can't get any good legislation through, they aren't even trying.

As usual. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment