Search This Blog

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Revolutionaries V: Going From the Past to the Future to Gain Knowledge of the Present

I've obtained my Camaro once more... don't ask me how. I had to ride in a COVERED F**KING WAGON across the West. Worse still, I had no internet access. I've been stuck playing Doodlejump on my iPod using what little battery life I have left. Also, the cover got dented... I hate everything.

But at long last, I'm back in the racing stripe-painted naugahyde saddle (so to speak), and I'm calibrating my time machine as I write this. Eerily, naugahyde was created in the lab of Dr. Naugajekyll. Anyway... my trip to the past was a pain in the ass. None of the Founding Fathers would change any of the s**t they put in the Declaration of Independence no matter what I told them. F**k it. I'm done. No more time traveling for me.

Today's Doodlebook quote: #7: The Metric System sucks.

But here we go! My Camaro has finished its calculations, and I'm off to 2013 again! Here we go!


Oh s**t--- too far in the future. Hold on... recalibrating...
  
Hmm... maybe I should have stayed in 1776. Anyway, I'M BACK, FOOLS!!! So let's check 'the Google' and see what I've been missing out on. Hmm... North Korea's got the bomb and we're all gonna die... Democrats and Republicans are fighting... and there is conflict in the Middle East. Did I not call that?

Oh, and Roger Ebert died. 'Tis a sad day for film critics everywhere (myself included). I don't consider myself a professional film critic, but I write movie reviews on this blog semi-regularly. Ebert made critics out of all of us. He will be missed. That said, (to quote South Park) "Roger Ebert should lay off the fatty foods." Click HERE for the Rotten Tomatoes obit for him.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment