Search This Blog

Thursday, May 7, 2009

the estbay comic strip everay!!!

I know that on Tuesday I said that I was going to reveal the greatest (and worst) comic strips ever. But I decided that this might insult a regular old Garfield fan (as you may have guessed, Garfield is NOT the best strip). So I decided to reveal them in igpay atinlay (pig latin). The greatest ever is earlspay eforebay inesway by ephanStay astisPay, while the worst is ethey amilyfay ircuiscay by illBay eanKay. Alsoay, the new arStay eckTray oviemay is coming out tomorrow, so be sure to wear (as I'm sure Bones would say) your "vulcan ears, Jim". Unfortunately, DeForest Kelley, the guy who played Bones, is dead, Jim. Orrysay, no pics today, but Amazon.com has some ookbays of earlspay eforebay inesway, so check that out. Also, Toys R Us has some WONDERFUL talking ockSpay obbleheadsbay. Anksthay orfay eadingray!!!

NACHOS. NACHOS. NACHOS.

2 comments:

  1. I thought your favorite comic book would be Bones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. to lilasjon: nope, BONE isn't my favorite comic (it's actually a graphic novel, says its creator, but there really isn't a difference). Thanks for showing me uncle jay!!!

    ReplyDelete