Search This Blog

Saturday, July 18, 2009

The Headline Contest Answer... drumroll, please.

I'll just get it over with now: the headline contest's answer is 'Biden argues against Obama plan'. Not 'Three legged sheep scoots on new wheels'. Not 'Where is Jackson's brain? Was nose fake?' Not '50,000 bees check in to luxury hotel'. Amazingly enough, it was the least suspectable.
The TOPIC OF INTEREST for today is.................. Forts!!!! Recently, I built a fort out of those grey foam mats they sell in Home Depot. My cat decided to remodel it by jumping on top (destroying it in the process) and so I rebuilt it. The upgraded version has titanium-lithimite rebar coating, a hot tub, cable TV, and an on-line computer.

In my dreams. Kim Jong Il is a ninny.

No, instead it has a lantern (for reading at night) a map of the world and of the US, a special book library, and a copy of the pamphlet 'How to stay Liberal in a Conservative America: Your guide to the Bush years'. It's really informative!!!
I also have begun my book; 'How to stop really fast on the freeway: Your guide to insurance fraud'. I'm writing it as the sequel to 'How to go at it like Tom Dashall: Your guide to cheating the tax codes. Coming soon!
The new brain tickler is: Go through all previous blogs and highlight blank spaces! If you find any random letters, write them on a piece of paper. Mix 'em around and find the first name of a famous person who recently died.
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment