Search This Blog

Monday, July 20, 2009

The Ultimate Brain Tickler Cheat Code

Yo, people follower persons! I'm gonna give the brain tickler's answer now, so highlight the following blank space to reveal the invisible ink: Farrah (Fawcett)I think I'll give a complete brain tickler summary; all the answers to all the brain ticklers. Here it goes:
May 12, 2009: Mixed Metaphor
May 17, 2009: The Letter E
May 26, 2009: A Color Spectrum
May 27, 2009: Overalls
June 16, 2009: Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Armenia, Ukraine, Belarus, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Moldova, United Arab Emirates, Eritrea, Burkina Faso, Cote D'ivore, Equatorial Guinea, South Africa, Lesotho, Andorra, Singapore, The Vatican, San Marino, Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Vojvodina, Serbia, Macedonia, Dominica, Antigua, St. Vincent, Seychelles, Maldives, Mauritius, Solomon Islands, Czech, Slovakia, Vanuatu, Kiribati, Micronesia, Marshall Islands, Tonga, Samoa, Brunei, Montenegro, and East Timor

June 27, 2009: It's in the middle of it all
July 15, 2009: Biden argues against Obama plan

That's my brain tickler answer funfest.

Today's TOPIC OF INTEREST is.... Subliminal messages. As far as I understand, at night, you can sneak up to a sleeping person and whisper subliminal commands in their ear--- and they will obey you. Totally bogus?

No. The world is full of little purple piggies.

It works BEAUTIFULLY. I, for example, really wanted a Star Wars action figure called Oppo Rancisis. I whispered in my mom's ear last night: Buy Graham Oppo Rancisis. He is your favorite character. You want Graham to have him.
The very next morning, I discovered mom had emailed someone with an Oppo Rancisis action figure. She bought if for $20.

I feel evil.
Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment