Search This Blog

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Books books books we got books books books





HI. MY CAPS LOCK BUTTON IS STUCK. THE TITLE WASN'T AFFECTED SOMEHOW. I HAVE A BUNCH OF BOOK SERIES TO RECOMMEND, PLUS PICS. HERE IT IS.
THE FIRST TWO OVER ARE 'BONE', A SERIES OF GRAPHIC NOVELS BY JEFF SMITH. THEY ARE THE GREATEST 'COMIC' EVER
THE NEXT IS WARRIORS, BY ERIN HUNTER. AS THE TITLE SUGGESTS, IT IS ABOUT CATS, THE PLANET'S GREATEST SPECIES. DOGS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FINALLY, PENDRAGON. IF I TOLD YOU ABOUT THE STORYLINE, YOU WOULD NOT BE VERY HAPPY, so there you go. Hey! I fixed it!!! Phoney Bone is the coolest
Today's TOPIC OF INTEREST is headlines. Today's CNN headlines were:
Man barks at bear in home
Ladybug swarm covers tree, house
Lady finds fawn in garden; beats with shovel Eeek.
Looking 103 floors straight down
Do I really need to say how dumb that is? I hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment