Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Beware the Eyes of March

Well, March is beginning to pass, which means I was actually wrong about something. Yes, I know you considered me infallible for some time, but I'm not the Pope. I'm much more infallible than he is. But still, I was wrong about something. I know it seems impossible. But it's true.
I thought Qadaffi would be killed in the middle of March by one of his own trusted advisors in some sort of Julius Caesar-Ides of March tribute. It would have been very cool. But no. Speaking of Qadaffi, my poll on how the Libyan dictator would be 'taken out' has closed, and 'Tries to escape in stolen hot air balloon, then shot down by surface-to-air missile' has won! I'll try to put up some new surveys soon.
BEWARE THE EYES OF MARCH!!!
Anyway, off that topic, and on to another, much cooler one: My favorite day of the year, April Fool's Day. It's time for an epic barrage of pranks and semi-deadly traps to unleash upon the school! I'm putting soap in my band teacher's trombone, shoving a potato (or, as Quayle would say, potatoe) up someone's exhaust pipe, and I plan on dropping water balloons filled with gasoline on people from the roof.
I shouldn't have told you all this.
Only two more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment