Search This Blog

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Karl Wallinger and Kanye West: K.W.

aç å∂´ƒ©˙ˆ∆˚¬µ˜øπœ®ß†¨√∑≈¥Ω Wow! Those are some pretty cool thingamajigs! All you have to do is hold down alt-option and---- TA-DAHHH!
Today's pearl of anti-wisdom: When there's a will, there's a way---- unless you want to wake the dead. Chez. Chez peanuts.
I live very close to San Fransisco. I live in Marin County, only a fifteen minute to half hour long drive away. And that means that we just couldn't stay away from a certain big festival in S.F.. I wonder what that could be...

Yes, Bluegrass came to San Fransisco again, and with it, the numerous hippies, whackos,
and random people who are running from authorities.
We went to see World Party at their big outdoor concert, but the internet is abuzz, NOT
because World Party was there, but because of Karl Wallinger's closing comment:
'This is one of the maddest f***ing gigs ever; we must be mad. Mad!'
All the little babies I saw in the audience got to hear their first F-bomb that night.
Everyone, I am a HUGE fan of game shows: Nothing's more fun than watching idiots who are not me humiliate themselves. Which is why I am rejoicing in the fact that Tom Delay, former Republican majority dork, is on Dancing With the Stars.
YES!!! A Republican idiot! I'm in heaven.
Today's TOPIC OF INTEREST is... Kanye West. In the words of Obama's not-so-off-the-record comment, 'He's a jackass'. Yes, I used the word 'jackass' on my blog :o wow. I think if Obama does it, it can't be that bad.
Ohkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, maybe not. Fine. I will never use the word 'jackass' on this again.
Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment