Search This Blog

Friday, October 2, 2009

Vote _______ for student council!!!

~!@#$%^&*()_+`1234567890-=. Hi! As you may remember, I have resolved to begin every one of my blogs a different way, but obviously, I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel.
From now on, when I want to mention one of my friends on my blog but can't use their name for identity protection reasons, I will indicate so by doing this: _______. I hope this'll help your understanding of these blank spaces, and keep me from getting carpel tunnel syndrome from typing this explanation every time I want to mention someone's name. Okay--
Over the past month, you may have noticed a dramatic DROP... in the number of blogs I have been doing. This is because of school... and homework. So, this means that I will probably only be doing blogs on the weekends for the next 7 1/2 months. Sucky, yes, but necessary.
Today's pearl of anti-wisdom is: Give a man a fish, and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and feed him for a lifetime.... or at least until we run out of fish.
Today's TOPIC OF INTEREST is childish cruelty. A friend of mine, whose name I can't say on my blog for identity protection reasons, is not running for student council. I thought I should say that right then, because this story can get pretty confusing.
The other day, I came up to class and yelled to everyone 'Vote ______ for student council!!!' That very person said 'What???? I'm not running!!!' 'You are now!' I said. And so _______'s campaign began.
I made flyers (which he doesn't know about yet, I plan to unleash them on Monday), campaign posters, and slogans, such as 'Vote for ______: He'll keep the peace'. It would sound better if I could say his name, since it makes it rhyme.
Unfortunately, _______ and his friend, _______ went around to tear down all my posters. So during recess today, me and my friend ______ went into the library, raided all the scratch paper, and made half a dozen more signs. By now, ______ was pretty ticked off with all this, but he decided to let it slide. He didn't really care.
Wait 'till he sees those flyers on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment