Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Eight-Day Blog...

HAISSHOMMME!!!!! Hello, random people who are wasting their time reading someone else's blog! Unfortunately, I haven't been able to blog for eight days straight, beating my August record of not blogging for SEVEN days straight. WOOOOHOOOO! BREAK OUT THE CONFETTI! READ 'EM AND WEEP, AUGUST!!!!
As you may recall from my blog ______ the Whacko, I have a person in my class who feels compelled to do the WEIRDEST things. Well, he finally pushed it too far. Here is the transcript from our rainy day recess (which we had to spend inside. The teacher was using the copy machine while this was happening).
"RRRRRRRRRRRRRARRRRGH!!!!"
"_______, what are you DOING???"
"Garr! I wanna eat your backpack!"
"What the----"
"Narrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!"
"Gaaaaaaaaah! He bit me!"
"Rangah rangah rangah..."
"Owwww..."
That was the sound of ______ the Whacko biting one of my classmate's arms. _______ the Whacko got suspended, while my classmate got detention for A) ticking ______ the Whacko off in the first place, and B) Hitting him in the face for retaliation. The detention was unfair.
I have begun marketing myself as THE NERDIEST MAN IN THE WORLD®, mainly because I have an autographed picture of George Lucas, creator of Star Wars!!! YAHOOO!!! Unfortunately, this leaves me highly vulnerable to burglaries. As my friend, _____ would say; 'Oh, canoodles'. (Same person who 'ran' for student council!) Fortunately, it says in big cursive letters TO GRAHAM, so unless someone ELSE named Graham steals it, I'm safe! Yayyy!
Not much else to blog about, besides the fact that my friend ______ is throwing a HUGE Halloween party. (NOT the guy who 'ran' for student council.)
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment