Search This Blog

Monday, October 12, 2009

Seizures®!

I just realized that we had a holiday recently that went uncelebrated:
STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS CAME OUT IN SEASON TWO----- WOOO-HOOO!!!!!!!
Yes! And Cad Bane is being included as a permanent character, too.
As you may recall, my friend, ______, ran for student council as 6th grade commissioner. Now he didn't win THAT, but he is now Mrs. ______'s homeroom rep! Congratulations, ________! I'll tell him the good news as soon as I tell him he was running.
Everyone, Halloween is coming, and that's always a good sign. That means that there's LESS THAN A MONTH TILL MY BIRTHDAY! This year's list: A cell phone, a copy of Lego Star Wars 1, and a copy of Spore (a video game promoted by Steve Martin!). But this also means that soon, people will be wandering around the streets dressed like idiots and begging for candy. That's why this year, just to ADD to the scariness of our house, I shall be throwing pieces of steak out our second story window at the trick-or-treaters.
People, I know we are all wondering which Halloween candy to buy. This is why I am publicly supporting the all-new candy, Seizures®! Their slogan is: 'They're so tasty and extraordinary, you'll eat so much you'll have a coronary!' Go Seizures®!
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment