Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Worst Days of our Lives (part II)

Tell me, does this look suspicious to you?

That's Paula Deen, magazine owner, chef, and host human to a black oil alien. I don't want to eat anything SHE'S been touching, the alien probably told her to poison it. How do I know? Look at that smile. That is not a natural smile. Eek.
Anyway, I have a thoroughly disgusting story to report: I have recently been tortured to the farthest extent of the word. Here's what happened:
A: I have been coughing for two months. To test for whooping cough, I was given a shot and two long wires were wedged up my nose until they touched my brain. That was the most painful thing that ever happened to me.
B: I apparently need to get braces. Fortunately, my stupid retainer just was popped out. Wheee!!!
I am not going to go into any details, as it may cause some of my reader's intestines to burst. Let's just say I'm ready for school to start.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment