Search This Blog

Friday, August 6, 2010

Putting Salt on the Wound

Hell-O, everyone! As you may have guessed, today's blog is about...
Yes, I finally went to see Salt. It was awesome. Non-stop BLOWING MY MIND!!! Jumping out of helicopters and stabbing some guy with a glass bottle will never get old. Plus, the Russians were the bad guys. It did much better than OTHER Russians-as-villians movies... hint, hint. I'm lookin' RIGHT AT YOU, Indiana Jones #4. For this, I give Salt 7 1/2 out of 10 stars!
Today's pearl of anti-wisdom: Today is the last day of your life so far.
You may have noticed that recently, this blog is becoming less and less political. Well, it's time to remedy that. Here's the latest Funny Times cartoon by me! Use the following link to view it: Why So Stupid
And here's another interesting tidbit of news: I have a new follower!!! Whee! Break out the champagne!
This makes a grand total of...
Two followers.
Crud.
Actually, there's really three, but one doesn't count, because it's me. Through some strange malfunction of this blog site, I have ended up following my own blog.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment