Search This Blog

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Dinner for Total Morons

Hey, everyone! The following link is another cartoon from me on Funny Times.com!
Thank you, thank you very much.
I went to see Dinner for Schmucks yesterday with two of my friends, one of whom would NOT stop farting (again). It started off OK, but it got REALLY weird. There was this one guy who was like, insane or something, who dressed up as a bull and took photos of himself. Weird. But it got much better at the dinner, when Steve Carell went all out with his idiocy. Here's some dialogue from that scene:
Steve-o: I am making you say everything I say, after I say it.
Other guy (also an idiot): But I'm saying it first!
Steve: Are you?
Other guy: OH MY GOD...
Anyway, it was also incredibly strange, and at some points, perverted. I'd give it four or five stars.
I have comprised a list of all the computer games you need to play before you die. Leave this website and go play one of these games:

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment