Search This Blog

Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Fate of The Union

I listened to Barry O's speech last night, which was his second SOTU (State of the Union. Try to keep up with the acronyms). Amazingly enough, both Democrats and Republicans actually INTERMINGLED and sat next to each other, much like the boy-girl-boy seating arrangements in San Anselmo Kindergartens. They didn't rig each other's seats with enormous whoopee cushions, they refrained from wearing nose clips, and were able to shut their pie holes and not yell 'You Lie' this time! I'm so proud of them! Joe Wilson is a douche!
In other Obama-related news, some guy has published a book called 'O' under an anonymous name. In it, he depicts a fictional 2012 election between presidential candidates in which the parallels to Obama are staggeringly familiar. Somehow, he was able to get away with never mentioning Barry O by name, but everyone pretty much got the idea.
Now, because no one knows who did this, I can easily guess who was responsible. Think for a second. The writing was awful, it didn't show Obama's namesake in a very good light, and it seems to be a pretty conniving and despicable thing to do.
Which means it was Glenn Beck. DUUH. But no one will listen to me. In fact, even I have been accused of writing this. However, the Vertco Publishing Corporation LTD is only responsible for publishing 'Leon Meowy', the story of a small persian cat who's always getting his owner into crazy misadventures. Oh, and we also published 'War and Peace'.
Here's a pic of the book 'O'.
If I had done this, I would have been MUCH more creative with the cover. Or maybe that was just to throw you off the trail... you'll never know!!!
Also, you may have noticed that I am on a first name basis with the president, or as I call him, Barry O. This is because I attended his beer summit (where I, being 13, drank club soda), and later his slurpee summit. No word yet on his moonshine summit or his cranberry juice summit, but I appreciate all the publicity. I only started that internet rumor in my spare time! I had no idea it would be picked up by MSNBC!
On that note, Sayonara, Capybara!

No comments:

Post a Comment