Search This Blog

Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011: A Space Odyssey


2011 is here. Whoop-dee-freakin' doo. I stayed up watching Seinfeld episodes, so the new year really got off to a good start with a few words of wisdom from Cosmo Kramer.
Actually, that's not such a bad idea. I think Kramer would make a great president. Of course, at international meetings, he'd keep raiding foreign diplomat's refrigerators. That could spark an international incident. So maybe not.
I have been asked to upload a picture of my insane cat, P-nut, to this blog, so here he is!
Sure, he looks innocent enough in this picture, but he will slice your guts open if you just look at him. He is cruel and evil. I have a suspicion that he plans on subjecting the entire human race as his everlasting slave empire. He will kill you. End of story.
So, why not get on his good side? Send $50 to PO box 566783 along with a sample of your scent, and I will get P-nut to smell it! Once he has done this, he will recognize your scent during his purge of all human life and spare you, under the condition that you become his pet.
Sleep well tonight!
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment