Search This Blog

Monday, January 24, 2011

Sayonara, Capybara

I have a friend whose name I just got permission to put on my blog. His name's Ben, and if I may say so, he's insane.
He started a blog just yesterday, and he's using it to rip my blog and such. He also mentioned Vertco. Fortunately for me, he has a company called Shmuffco, which, (unlike Vertco), has no business plan, no concept for what it sells, and a completely incompetent Vice President, whose name I can also mention.
His name is Luis. He's the friend I told you about before, the one who 'ran' for student council. You may now realize that his name completes the phrase, "Vote for Luis: He'll keep the peace." I am also refusing to add a link to his blog... yet. I'll wait until he can post something other than slanderous libel.
Also, he mentions on his blog a reference to my signature phrase, "Sayonara, Capybara". He says he made it up. This is because Ben will do anything and everything to drive me up the wall.
I have wonderful friends.
Sayonara, Capybara®tm©tm®.

No comments:

Post a Comment