Search This Blog

Thursday, September 22, 2011

It's The End of the World as we Know it (And I Feel Fine)

It is a sad, sad day indeed.
REM has officially disbanded. The third-best band I have EVER heard is gone from the face of the Earth (after, of course, The Beatles and Greenday).
All is not lost, though. For my birthday in November, I'm going to a Weird Al concert, where the man himself will be promoting his new CD, Alpocalypse. Here are the best Weird Al songs ever:
1) Amish Paradise
2) White & Nerdy
3) eBay
4) Eat it
5) Everything You Know is Wrong
These are fantastic songs, so good that even the originals don't come close.
Sigh... REM...
But on to happier topics. Uh... there aren't any.
School is back. Qadaffi is alive. Republicans are being complete and utter morons. What else is new?
A lot, actually, because I have OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED MY CANDIDACY FOR THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!! WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!! I DID... something.
Really, at the end of the day, that doesn't mean much. I am polling at exactly 0%, tied with Rick Santorum (Google his name!). The funny thing is that my cat, P-nut, led the polls at 24%. Fortunately, there's a poll error margin of roughly 4%, so P-nut could be at 20 with me at 4! There ya go, peoples! I've made my impact on the American political system!
Now to retire.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment