Search This Blog

Monday, October 17, 2011

Good Morning, Vietnam

Yeah, that's right-- my blog was just read in Vietnam. Which is good, because I've been waiting, like, a year to use that blog title. It was also read for the first time in Hong Kong and Israel.
As you might have noticed, the general layout of my blog was somewhat sabotaged when one of my idiot friends, Benny, figured out my password (nachocheese). Obviously, I changed it, or I wouldn't be telling you this. Then he made me walk over a pressure plate in my Minecraft world, causing TNT to detonate half my city. He's a little s***.
The Octoberfest happened at Lower Brookside again this year, meaning every bad high school band came out and played poorly ripped-off Greenday songs. Also, all my friends run booths, which means only one thing--- FREE FOOD!!! After the Octoberfest, me and my friends Luis and Calvin went over to Don's Market, where it is rumored you can get marijuana from the guy behind the counter by holding up your hand in exactly the right way.
We ate a lot of sugary caffeinated stuff and threw a pumpkin into a street using two knives. Then we went up Hard Hill and laughed at Luis's farts. I love being 13.
But it's not gonna last long, though... my birthday is creeping around the corner at November 8th and I asked for all my favorite movies on DVD. It's gonna be good!
Bye!
Best. Movie. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment