Search This Blog

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Entirely Thor-gettable

I saw THOR. Oh, boy. This movie stank. Well, the special effects are state-of-the-art, but the storyline is AWFUL!!! This was worse than 'Cars', and that's saying something. When movies get all into that mystic crap, I pretty much want to puke. But I have to admit-- there were numerous explosions and gigantic battles. So, what do I care?
There was even a f***ing rainbow bridge in the movie. Jesus Christ!!! That's a little over-the-top. Here's something interesting, though-- my friend Ben's uncle worked on THOR. Which makes this entire blog full of 'inside information'. For instance, did you know that off-camera, Natalie Portman enjoys drinking cucumber milkshakes?
In other news, I ran in that crazy race over at the Marin Civic Center, and my body is only just now recovering, 14 hours later. And that's just my body. Mentally, I'm scarred big-time. I ran five kilometers--- no, wait. What am I doing? I'm not going to Europe for a month, why am I using their system of measurement? We have to stand up to all these stupid systems of measurement. That means YOU, celcius.
Anyway, I just ran 3.1 miles and got 27 minutes (26 if you don't count me tying my shoe). I was a little too tired to hang around there, so I don't know how I placed in relation to everyone else. Whatever-- I still get my free mile passes from PE.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment