Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The LOSERS

Well, my blog has officially been read in Brunei! Let's give a big shout-out to all my pals in Bandar Seri Begawan! How's The Sultan doing, guys?
I haven't blogged for a while, mainly because I've been reading the greatest graphic novel I've ever read: THE LOSERS. It's about a special forces team that goes off-mission and sees something they weren't supposed to. They then see their helicopter blow up in midair (the one they were supposed to be on) and understand that someone in the agency by the name of Max wants them dead. They then go around shooting things up, blowing things up, and punching things up until the climactic scene on the island of New Jerusalem... but I'm getting ahead of myself. Just read it. It's epic.
The movie, unfortunately, wasn't as good. It currently has 47% on Rotten Tomatoes. But if you watch the movie and hate it... don't hold it against the graphic novel. It's fantastic.
It even defeats Watchmen's arrogant claim to the greatest graphic novel ever, mainly because the characters in Watchmen are so boring and the peeps in The LOSERS are so badass. I cannot stress this enough--- read the goddamn comics. You will scream, you will cry, you will laugh your ass off.
I feel like Billy Mays pushing a new product. Better end this before it gets into obsession. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment