Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A Very Short Blog About A Very Short Blog

Okay, I think I may have a problem.
This blog site's counting feature counted the unpublished posts that I left on the drawing board, so instead of having 99 posts with this blog, I have 91. Here's one of the unpublished 'ghost posts'.
Yo Yo Ma! I just created some GREAT cartoons using Funny Times' website!!! (If I do say so myself). I'm using it to create a series called 'Bushie, the adventures of a former president'. Follow the link in the previous blog to view my first one, then click on 'all by this author' to view all of mine! But, true to form, I need to do today's TOPIC OF INTEREST. First, I have a new feature: Dude, where's my dignity? I got the idea from seeing Rod Blagojevich sing Elvis songs at a Chicago office party. The man has no (say it with me) dignity. Secondarily, there is a HYS-TER-I-CAL video about Obama on Jib Jab.com (or something like that, who knows. It's about how Obama the Superhero will save the entire planet. Here's an excerpt:He'll fix the schools, go to space, punch a robot in the face, he's Barack Obama, he's come to save the day! This is a hysterical video. Watch it. Love it.
This was a ghost post scheduled to come after my 'How To Stay Conservative in a Liberal US' blog. It was never published because I was too lazy to get off my butt and hit 'Publish Post'. Other ghost posts include:
-'Update on The Idiot Menagerie', in which I tell everyone that I still haven't figured out how to upload my comic strips onto my blog.
-'My Most Embarrassing Blog Ever', which I won't elaborate on. Let's just say that it was left unpublished for a reason.
- The first edition of 'The Valley Blog', in which I try to blog while talking like a valley girl, y'know?
- The blog in which I got my cat to blog by placing him on the keyboard. It was untitled.
- A totally random ghost post with no title and no typing.
- The first draft of my blog 'Books Books Books, We Got Books Books Books'.
- And it also lists THIS blog as a ghost post now since I'm still working on it. So, in reality, all my blogs are ghost posts until published. So, truthfully, this is my ninety-first blog.
But then there's my task of making 100 blogs before the new year...
I'm shmuffed.
Bye!!!
P.S.--- you may have noticed that this blog's font is different. That is because this blog site is full of crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment