Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

BEST. SONG. EVER.

As you might know, I almost always call movies I like 'the best movie ever'. Well, I think I may have a disease, because I've started doing it with songs, too. So here's the list of best songs ever (not in any particular order). Also, I tried to limit the number of songs per band to three, because I don't want The Beatles, The Black Keys, and Greenday hogging the list.
The Beatles: Ticket to Ride, The Night Before, Help (all of which I have memorized)
Greenday: The Static Age (which I have memorized), Holiday, Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Rolling Stones: Paint it Black (fun fact: I thought it was 'PAINTED Black' for the first 12 years of my life).
REM: It's the End of the World as We Know it, The One I Love (which I have memorized), and Work Song
Talking Heads: Road to Nowhere, And She Was
B.O.B: Nothin' on You, Don't Let Me Fall, I'll be in the Sky
Black Keys: Howlin' for You, Tighten Up, Gold on the Ceiling (all of which I have memorized)
World Party: When the Rainbow Comes, Curse of the Mummy's Tomb, Put the Message in the Box
Bob Dylan: The Times they are a Changin', Tambourine Man, The Man in Me
Red Hot Chili Peppers: The Adventures of Rain Dance Maggie, Dani California, Californication
Foster the People: Don't Stop, Pumped Up Kicks
The Kinks: My Sharona (their only good song)
Taio Cruz: Dynamite (which I have memorized)
The Airborne Toxic Event: Changing (which I have memorized)
Keane: Stop For a Minute (which I have memorized)
Matt Nathanson: Faster
Fun: We Are Young
The Zombies: Time of the Season
Neon Trees: Animal
Weezer: Island in the Sun, Beverly Hills
Journey: Don't Stop Believing (which was in The Losers!)
ELO: Don't Bring Me Down
Weird Al: Amish Paradise, Ebay (both of which I have memorized)
Train: Save Me San Francisco (at least they don't call it 'Frisco'. Ugh)
There you go. Feel free to look up the ones you don't know. In fact, do it or else!
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment