Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

No S***, Sherlock: A Game of S***ows

I've seen two movies in the past three days, and I need to get some reviewing done. And because it goes against my religion to have both movies in one post, I need to do at least two blogs today.
The Sherlock Holmes series is, almost undoubtedly, not over. We owe this to Downey Jr, who (though incapable of a british accent) essentially carries the whole movie. It was not nearly as good as the first one. Final score: 5/10 stars.
By the way, if you want the full history of all my movie ratings, check out Diego Tutweiller's page on Rotten Tomatoes (yeah, that's right). Obviously, that's not my real name, nor do I live in Bakersfield. But whatever. Click HERE to access the RT main page, and click HERE to go to my Rotten Tomatoes profile.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment