Search This Blog

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Finals Destination

I am totally done with society. The last two weeks of school have been ridiculous. I turned in my Food Video, took five tests in two days, retook a Spanish test twice, took ANOTHER Spanish test, wrote an epic poem that I now have to memorize, and... I'm out. I am totally done with school. And it's not a good time for that, because finals are this week. F**k.

It's not that I'm bad at taking tests, but I get nervous over shit like this, I will admit. I used Finals Calculator.com to ascertain that I need As on my History, English, Drama, and Science finals, as well as an 88% on my Geometry final in order to not BRING DISHONAH UPON MY FAMIRY! But holy crap, man... there has to be a better way. I've spent all of today studying my ass off while taking five-minute breaks for, you know, eating, sleeping, going to the bathroom... the little stuff.

I don't know what to say.... this blog post probably seems really friggin' weird, seeing as I'm tired, overcrammed, and the heat is baking my brain. I could always to a steam of consiousness blog [post but thats goinag to arealu fuasd uap how well yoau roansd undesartand what im trying to saysdfawfhc

KUMQUATS!!!

Okay, I'm back. Seriously, my brain is fried. There has to be a better way to evaluate people in school than to give them seven tests, each of which counts for 20% of their final grade, in four days. Why does this even exist...



Time for my FINALS HAIKU!

I am really f**ked
Where did the semester go?
F**k f**k f**k f**k f**k

Hopefully I will be able to return to my regularly scheduled blogging regimen by the end of the week, but I wouldn't count on it if I were you. I will probably pass out after Thursday night, not to mention the epic sleepover scheduled for Friday... that'll be interesting. 

Also, my beautiful new laptop is expected to arrive by the 18th, so that will probably get me back in the swing of things. Untilal thena, expeca tah more blaod gposts like thias one, acomete with asdpelling aers andaf barin sacells taht have ben torn asunder.

Bey!

1 comment:

  1. "There has to be a better way to evaluate people..."

    G, even as a teacher I TOTALLY agree!

    Jan

    ReplyDelete