Search This Blog

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Food Project 2013

I'm having a productive weekend. I've officially memorized my lines for Hamlet, I ordered my new laptop (and no, I'm not getting a cheap-ass one this time), we bought a microphone to accompany my piano playing, and I finished editing the video for my Food Project! So yes, it was a good day.

Anyway, in order to give myself a fail-safe, in addition to bringing the video to school on a flash drive, I'm uploading it to this blog. I recommend watching it as long as your computer can handle enormous log-jamming files. It's got that 'home movie' quality, but I think I did a pretty good job with the video editing.



This is the first time I've used the video feature on Blogger since they changed their layout, so I might have to go through a few test runs to get this right... but here's hoping. No news or insightful investigative reporting on this blog post; this is solely for school. Watch this epic video, though. It's pretty parkour.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment