Search This Blog

Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year, blah blah blah

Whoo! I just got back from an incredible trip to... um...
An undisclosed location.
Okay, fine. I'll tell you. I was in Tibet helping the monks drive out the Chinese with our thoughts. Mind powers can be very intimidating. Here's a few pics:
The top picture is me on the mountain of peace, and the second is of the river of tranquility. Don't ask, they're stupid names.
So, anyway, these were taken with my new digital camera, which I got for Christmas. Because I'm awesome. I also made about $190 by just sitting here. I love this holiday.
And now for an update on...
INDIANA GRAHAM and the search for the pharaoh's schlong!!!
Now that the ancient banana has been found, I need a new mission. So, I'm embarking on a journey to find and kill bigfoot! But first, I need a Jeep, two trampolines, three gallons of rubber cement remover, a parachute, an albino gecko, eighteen bungee cords, an RPG launcher with targeting scope, and a road map of Montana.
Fortunately, I can get a tax write-off by calling all those office supplies! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment