Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Aftermath (Part Two)

So, I have a revelation: While I was out walking, I found a bunch of ripped-up, wet, ruined papers in my jacket pocket. They don't say anything on them, and I have no idea how they fit together, but I'm sure they mean something...
Okay. I have no leads. And it's PISSING ME OFF!!! How can I not remember ANYTHING about a whole two weeks? It's like it never happened!
The good news is, I'm finally getting the dust all over my bag analyzed. Maybe that will give me some clues. But since I have no leads, I thought I'd... HOLY CRAP! I just took off my hat and my camera's memory chip fell out!!! Awesome!!! Okay, let's see what kind of pictures are on here...
Ho-leee CRAP!!! OPIUM LOUNGE??? And what the HELL is with the mirrors and the zebra carpeting? Wait... this is starting to make sense! YES! I HAVE IT!
After we arrived in London, it took us an hour and 45 minutes to get through the immigration line. Then we went to our hotel, which was basically three beds and four walls with a TV that only gave us the horrors of daytime british game shows and old episodes of 'Friends'. Then we went scouting around for a place to eat...
And we found the place in the pictures! The Opium Lounge! And it had leather walls and velvet sofas and mirrored ceilings, and a massive display of numerous kinds of bongs! I remember it all now! HAHAHAHAHA!!!
And... that's it. Oh, I had the fish & chips, but I got nothin' else. I must have blacked out. But I do remember one thing: In order to not make one chip hold all my pictures, I used a new memory card for every day. So, now I just need to find the other thirteen...
TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment