Search This Blog

Sunday, June 12, 2011

I Can't Believe it's not Wiener!

Oh, hello hello, everyone. I haven't blogged for a while because I've been sitting on my butt staring at the computer, but I didn't want to invest the time it takes to write a post. So, here we go-- I hope I won't have to leave in the middle of writing this.
Anthony Wiener, the congressman accused of tweeting his namesake, is still under fire for... hmm... Twienering? Wieneeting? There's no good pun for that, is there?
The sad thing is, I used to be a big fan of Wiener. That didn't sound right. He used to stand up to the Republicans using colorful graphs and language. It's a shame. He's also a good friend of Jon Stewart, who somehow managed to slice his wrist open while doing a bit on his congressman friend. Click HERE to watch the clip.
Let's get off this somewhat disgusting topic and start talking about something much more exciting-- my trip to Europe! On Tuesday, I'm leaving for the mystical land of ridiculous hats and rich figureheads. Now, instead of blogging from Europe (which would be incredibly easy to do), I've decided to be a bit of a turd about this and take the next two weeks off. When I get back, I will publish my exploits to the 'internets'.
See, I'll be keeping an obnoxious travel journal while I'm in England and France, which will not necessarily reflect the actual events that happen while I'm there. For those of you who want the actual account, just use your imaginations.
I know I will.
Bye!
P.S.-- this is my 100th post in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment