Search This Blog

Thursday, June 30, 2011

The Aftermath (Part Three)

So, good news/bad news time. The good news is, I found the memory cards-- all of them. The bad news is, the iguana ate them. I know this because, out of complete boredom, I decided to x-ray the iguana using the pocket x-ray laser I won in third grade. Fun fact: I also won a pair of sweat pants and free subs for nine months. But that's off-topic.
So, I uploaded the pics to the computer, and I have no idea what they're all about. I mean, look at this:

So, does anyone have a clue as to what the hell that is? I mean, this is getting pretty frustrating! And I now have to wait for the freakin' iguana to crap out the rest of the memory cards!!! I mean, what am I gonna do, slice him open???
Hmmm.....
NO! I may be many things, but I'm no iguana killer. I guess I'll just have to wait. And meanwhile, I have to keep cleaning the stupid iguana stuff off of all the sofas and other stuff he pukes and craps on. Right now he's just staring at me from across the room. Yeek. OH, YUCK!!! He just puked again. I gotta go.
TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment