Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hints to the Brain Tickler

Hello, follower(s)! If you have figured out the brain tickler, please leave a comment saying so. If you would like a hint, I will be leaving a comment on this blog explaining part of the procedure. There are two steps, so if I give you one you already know, BUMMER FOR YOU!!! I know I haven't been putting on many pictures lately, but until I can get my dad to put them on our new computer, no more can come on. I now have taken the liberty of writing the secret of life in a random previous blog the same way that I put in the brain tickler. Try to find it! Also, it has come to my attention that you can easily put dirty words on this blog site in white ink. I want to promise you that this kind of thing will NEVER happen on this blog. (And if you believe that, I have a bridge to sell you. It's called the 'Golden Gate'). Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Hello, followers! If you're voluntarily reading this, it means that you haven't figured out the brain tickler yet. The 'invisible ink' thing was to get you to highlight the blank areas on 'The Ultimate Top 20 & the First Brain Tickler' with your curser. When you do so, you will see the words "Hello, peoples! Try to get THIS tickler!!! PHROEMATE". This tickler is practically IMPOSSIBLE, so don't put your head through your computer out of sheer frustration like I did once.......heh, heh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. UPDATE: THERE SHOULDN'T BE A SECOND 'E' THERE. IT SHOULD BE 'PHROMATE'. BAD G-FORCE!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete