Search This Blog

Monday, January 9, 2012

Southparkalypse

South Park is the greatest TV show of all time.
That's it for me. I no longer have to watch any other shows. The Big Bang Theory can go screw itself. MASH sucks. Family Guy... I never liked in the first place. Seinfeld is officially bumped to second.
Nothing is better than South Park. It is fantastic. It is beautiful. I am in the process of watching every single episode. In fact, I need to finish this blog soon so I can watch another. Maybe 'Margaritaville'? Or how about 'You Have 0 Friends'? They're all fantastic. And if anyone says South Park is nothing but crude humor... you have never seen the show. Or maybe you just don't know what 'good' means. But I don't care.
There's Stan, the sane one. There's Kyle, the Jewish one. There's Cartman, the fat, racist one. And there's Kenny, the constantly doomed one. Stop reading this post right now and watch every single South Park episode ever, starting with the two I just mentioned.
Are you still reading? The hell? What did I JUST tell you?
Stop. NOW. Really, I mean it. Go watch every single South Park right now. ARE YOU DENSE? ARE YOU NUTS OR SOMETHING? DO IT!!! HERE, IF YOU'RE INCAPABLE OF DOING THIS YOURSELF, I'LL GIVE YOU THE LINK!
There. If you are still reading this, you have issues. Do you REALLY need further instructions? Once you click the link, go to the giant box that says FULL EPISODES at the top! M'kay? Then go to season 14, and select 'You Have 0 Friends', okay? It's the fourth episode from the left! JESUS---
That's it, I'm ending this post right now. If you're so bound and determined to NOT watch the best TV show of all time, you'll have to read reruns of my old posts.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment