Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Going Vogue


RORSCHACH IS AWESOME!!!!

Rorschach is a #$%^ god! He's the leading character in Watchmen®, the greatest graphic novel ever, beaten only by Bone. Go out and buy this book! It's inappropriate for all ages! There's blood! Guts! Gore! Swearing! Some random guy gets shot with a grappling gun! And it can all be yours for only $39.95 at your local Barnes & Noble!
Ahhhhh, Watchmen®, how I love you.
Everyone, I was as amazed as you when Sarah Palin's book hit the shelves. It's incredible. I mean, shouldn't you at least read ONE book before you write one? Especially one titled 'Going Rogue: An autobiography of the dumbest f***ing jackhole on the face of the Earth'. Sorry, that last part was my addition.
It seems many Republicans have been coming out with books, such as Glenn Beck's 'Arguing With Idiots, and why I bother to argue with myself'. Again, I added something there. Want to guess what?
Also, I noticed a remarkable similarity between 'Going Rogue' and another famous Palin exploit, codenamed 'Going Vogue'. Do we still have a picture of that left over from one of my July blogs, 'Half-Baked Alaska'?
Nooooo! No, I must not look, or the image of this unspeakable evil shall be forever burned into my photographic memory!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
For some more anti-Palin/Beck/Limbaugh stuff, visit my page at Funny Times.com! Click HERE to see all the cartoons that I have ever done (on FT). Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment