Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Get the random guy!!!

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh... I am in an evil mood. So evil, in fact, that my growls are red. Someone at my school, White Hill Middle School, won 100 bucks. Now, as you may remember, I can't say his name on this blog. But what I can say is...

Shake him down! Shake him down! Shake him down!!!!! Mug him!

Ahhhhh... I feel better already.
Today's pearl of anti-wisdom: Even a stopped clock is right twice a day--- unless it has A.M. and P.M.
Now we present... the legend of the wristbands! Everyone, I don't know if you've noticed, and in fact, I'm not sure if I haven't already told you this. But I've had a green wristband on for 5 years.
Until yesterday.
Some world-class jackass ripped it off. That's right, my wristband record is ruined. So, in the spirit of propaganda,

Get him! Get him! Get him!

Fortunately, my other wristband was on at the time, so now I have a new world record: Longest time to be in constant contact with rubber!
I still want that guy expelled, though.
And now, on a lighter note, here's a link!

Click HERE to play a wonderful game called Tanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment