Search This Blog

Monday, November 2, 2009

Holy Canoodles!!!

I will try to keep this as brief as possible.
My 'Classic Conversation Stoppers' cartoon on Funny Times website was published in Funny Times magazine. Elephant Man (my stage name) has now achieved feats of unthinkable awesomeness.
Oh, and my B-day's in 6 days. Yay me!

Click HERE to see my entire archive of Elephant Man cartoons, courtesy of Funny Times' website. Go F.T.!!!!

Click HERE to see the specific cartoon that was published (it's the second to last one on that page).

Click HERE to access the Funny Times official homepage.

Click HERE to access the Funny Times cartoon playground, where you can create and (maybe) publish your own cartoon.

And click HERE to play free 'Asteroids' online! (Sorry, that was random).

No comments:

Post a Comment