Search This Blog

Monday, November 16, 2009

Chase what matters: Chase Sapphire. Oh, $%^, you took over my title, too? Screw that!!!

Wsyurg. Helloooooo, children of the atom! Sorry, that was random. You see, I'm trying to start every one of my blogs a different way, so that was today's.
I have been working very, very, very hard on my Funny Times cartoons. As soon as I saw mine get published, I had to do it again. But lately I've realized: I never got paid, #$^& it!!! Now, the unfortunate thing is that I have no way of proving this. But, what the hell, I'll try anyway.
Oh, and I've started selling ad space on my blog. See?
Oh, and have you SEEN Chase Sapphire's #$%^ stupid new ad? What a sack of overgrown turds... fine. I have just been informed that ripping your sponsor is not politically correct---


YOUR AD HERE


@#$%^& that! Fine! I will stop selling ad space, beginning... NOW!
A contract is a contract. Seeya!




No comments:

Post a Comment