Search This Blog

Monday, November 30, 2009

The Man Made of Awesome (aka ME)

Eeekoo chabba wa ki ki, eeku chabba pay co
Eevo lamma wa sti sti, meeku maaku mayko
Oh-KAY! That was random! As you recall, I'm trying to begin each and every one of my blogs a different way, so this was today's.
Here are some updates on previous stories:
My poem, 'I am Winter', got published in the California Poets in the Schools 2009 anthology, 'What the World Hears' (on bookshelves now for $14.99---- CHEAP!!!!! Sorry, that was a plug. I'm getting paid for it).
I am beginning a club: The IRULE Club. Open only to people who are made of awesome, like my godly self. Also, you must be very humble about it.

This is me. And IRULE!!!
Today's TOPICS OF INTEREST are the dorks who snuck into the White House, somehow breaking through all the security we set up around it. These two f***holes somehow evaded detection while they party crashed Obama's Indian dinner. Can we see a picture of the top CIA agents they were somehow able to avoid?
Um... yeah. That explains that. Of course, those of you born without a sense of humor may not know about Mad Magazine, a thing of huge awsomeness. Click HERE to access Mad's official site.
Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment