Search This Blog

Friday, November 12, 2010

COD: BO

Well, I just played Call of Duty: Black Ops for the first time, and it's the most incredible game ever. Unlike other COD games, you start out with ALL the guns. It's epic. I have a class with a mini uzi and dual pythons for my secondary. This would never have happened in CODMW2.
Today's pearl of anti-wisdom: school teaches you how to know, not how to think.
WHOOO!!! An ultimate quotable line! And I made it up!!! Yessss!
Oh, and today's stock tip: BUY HASBRO. In just a few years, it's gone up from $18 to $47. I'm a BILLLIONARRRE!!!!!!
No, not really. I didn't invest. But still, anything goes with this stock! It's like THUNDERDOME! Wait... this tip reminds me of something... what is it, what is it...
Oh, yesss... the Cramer.
Better change the subject.
Okay, here's a few links: Click HERE for the website where you can watch any Seinfeld episode, click HERE for an incredible human ventriloquist act, and click HERE for the online Tetris site I use, where I recently got 70,095 points!!! Whee!!!
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment