Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Camaro. Need I Say More?

First, let us all bid farewell to the doomed campaign of Elephant Man, a candidate for CA governor who was invented by me. He lost in a landslide to our new governator-in-chief, Jerry Brown. At least that's something--- Meg Whitman was an *******.
But let's not speak of... um... other things that happened during that election. I'm in too much pain already. Let's talk about an interesting event I recently went to...
THE SF CAR SHOW!!!
Me and my dad went for three reasons: One: So I could finally get inside a Chevy Camaro. Two: It's right across the GG Bridge and it's very, very cheap. Three: My grandpa's old Ford pickup has died at long last, and he needs a replacement. He won't buy any kind of car but a Ford. He doesn't even like Chevy or Chrysler. This makes him hard to shop for. But we're considering a Ford F-150. Creative car names, as usual.
I am actually better at COD than I thought. Case in point: I got a 12-kill streak (12 kills in a row) on one of my friends. Now, this was, of course, at someone else's house. That's because I don't have an X-box. And seeing as Christmas is coming up, I'm pulling out all the stops. I've got skywriters, posters, flyers, cartoons, cable channels, radio stations, and, of course, blogs all spreading the word that I NEED AN X-BOX 360 AND I NEED IT NOW.
Tell all your friends.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment