Search This Blog

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Know When to Hold 'em and Know When to Fold 'em

I've begun playing poker with my parents, a little tradition founded three days ago on Thanksgiving. I won five bucks off my dad, then five more. I feel so rich.
I've begun giving out loans, although nobody's really taken me up on it. One of my friends owes another friend twenty bucks, so it won't take long until he caves to my 150% pay-back rate. I'm so evil.
I was sitting in bed the other day when I had an epiphany. Pros and cons are opposites, right? Well, if pro is for and con is against, is Congress the opposite of progress?
OR DID I JUST BLOW YOUR MIND???
I called the White House (202-456-1414, don't forget to add the one at the beginning), and I told the receptionist my theory. She didn't buy it. I said I was on to something, and then she hung up.
I swear, the people I have to deal with.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment