Search This Blog

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Birthdays: You make me feel so old

I am currently having an awesome birthday party with my two best friends. They're currently watching a COD: Black Ops demo behind me on the couch. I kicked their butt at bowling and then one of them kicked everyone's butt at poker.
Then we played some racing games at the arcade and I used an awesome silver camaro with decals. I came in third!!! Whoo!
I don't know if I've gotten the chance to tell you this, but this is the most awesome car ever. In the game, it has some sort of hydrogen power that you use by hitting the gas twice really fast. My dad used a Pontiac Solstice and he lost. Wheee!
Then we came back and discussed our companies (Vertco, Shmuffco®, and Nacho Industries®) and made an awesome list of all our products. Camaro kicks ass.
Then I used a vending machine to get a voodoo doll, and we spent the rest of the time sticking pins in it. We watched Karate Kid, and now we're just sitting around so I decided to blog.
Oh, and at the end of the poker game, my dad put in five bucks and I put in the joker card, which I said represented my soul. Then my friend won and, apparently, I'm now under his chemical control.
I need to get that card back.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment