Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

California Love, Baby!

I'm so good at guessing square roots, it's scary. My homework was really convoluted, so I thought it would make it easier if I just randomly picked a number and check my work. I was literally right 85% of the time. 169? 13. 784? 28. 225? 15. I kicked some serious butt.
Me and my friends were sitting in the library when we started talking about where we'd be in 15 years. One of them said he'd be a DP (director of photography). It took me a while to think of what I'd be doing, though. At first, I thought I'd be in a Jeep driving across the Siberian wasteland hunting Nazi zombies on a covert CIA mission (I've played too much COD: Black Ops). But then I realized where I'd be: Living in a 1967 VW camper van in a parking space on a beach in Malibu, California. I'd park right next to the public shower and the bathrooms, plus the water fountain. There, I'd draw cartoons and sell them to an editor for 400 bucks a pop. Also, I'd get tan on the beach, surf, and play poker at night with my friends David Letterman, Conan 'O Brian, and Warren Beatty.
Then we started annoying my other friend by saying he'd grow up to be a bra salesman. I think it would be the perfect job for him, but he wants to be Scarlett Johannson's personal masseuse.
He has pretty high aspirations.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment