Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Stabbed in the Beck

I was watching The Daily Show the other day and I saw an incredibly funny clip of Glenn Beck being a moron. He stood up, talking about Obama's Asian trip, when he started spouting off all these made-up numbers, for instance "He'll have an entourage of 3,000, and the trip will cost 2 billion dollars". Smart. Really. He then said "Are these figures correct? I don't know". The White House then corrected him in a press conference.
I was sick yesterday on my birthday (sniffle) after I puked all over the place. 'Nuff said. Anyway, I got to sit in bed, delirious and seeing purple elephants everywhere while I watched old Seinfeld episodes off my computer. For the presents, I scored $190 in all, plus a new watch, three Doonesbury books, a Barnes and Noble gift card, and a clock radio with CD and iPod capabilities. I correctly guessed every single one of them. My parents thought I was either psychic or I had peeked.
I'm just psychic.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment