Search This Blog

Friday, April 20, 2012

4/20

Today is one of the most important days of the year. That's right, it's NATIONAL POT DAY!!! Aaah, stoners from across the planet converging for one gigantic weedfest. To honor this day, I watched The Big Lebowski, the epitome of all stoner comedies, and the fourth-greatest movie ever (After Raiders of the Lost Ark, The Hangover, and Die Hard).

Of course, the people at my school tried to celebrate in other ways. When they couldn't get any weed, they tried to snort Sharpies, grind up Cheetos, eat bay leaves, choke themselves, sniff cat pee, and eat cake. In other news, today is also my friend Benny's birthday (as well as Hitler's and Mohammad's).



I don't always like taking stances on controversial issues on my blog, seeing as I could end up losing my reader. But really, weed should be legal. When I uploaded that marijuana leaf picture to this post, I stumbled across a massive internet culture all based on jays. Marijuana needs to be taken out of the dark, so that it can be taxed and lobbied for like any other drug. But I guess for some people, it's 'Not proper'. Whatever.

I can only imagine what the hell marijuana makes you feel like, but I'm sure it's a lot like the feeling I get when I eat Cocoa Puffs®™. And by the way, if anyone is wondering about the weird formatting for this post, Blogger changed the layout.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment