Search This Blog

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Road Trip

Wow. I just found out today is Easter Sunday. I had no idea. But anyway, that isn't the biggest news here.
I'm going on another trip back to the Pinnacles with my dad. As you may remember from my 2009 post, "Republicans-- What are they good for? (absolutely nothin')", I went to the Pinnacles National Monument in late Summer, meaning I baked myself alive in 108˚ heat. Hopefully, going during Spring Break will be a lot nicer. Here's a pic from my last trip:
The Pinnacles are known for gigantic penis-shaped rocks that lie atop a dormant volcano. So... there's that.
Anyway, I won't be able to blog tomorrow, so if you want, read my old post about the Pinnacles by clicking HERE. I warn you, it's a really old post, from back when I had weird little colors for the text and a bad way of writing things. One of these days I should go back and alter all my old posts to make them better...
Oh, no... I'm becoming GEORGE LUCAS!!! Jesus Christ!!!
I need a doctor... bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment